During my PhD, I studied string theory and quantum gravity, and now I am studying theoretical biology. Especially, I am interested in evolutionary dynamics and also interested in dynamics of biological network systems, such as gene regulatory networks, metabolic networks, and signal transduction networks.
- 2018-: Senior research scientist, RIKEN iTHEMS & visiting scholar in Hallatschek group
- 2014-2018: Postdoc, Mochizuki Theoretical Biology Laboratory, RIKEN
- 2013-2014: Postdoc, Yukawa Institute of Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University
- 2010-2013: PhD, Physics, Kyoto University
- 2007-2009: MSc, Physics, University of Tokyo
- 2003-2007: BA, Physics, University of Tokyo
T. Okada, JC. Tsai, A. Mochizuki, “Structural Bifurcation Analysis in Chemical Reaction Networks,” Phys. Rev. E 98.1 (2018): 012417.
T. Okada, and A. Mochizuki, “Law of localization in chemical reaction networks,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 117.4 (2016): 048101.
H. Kawai and T. Okada, “Solving the Naturalness Problem by Baby Universes in the Lorentzian Multiverse,” Prog. Theor. Phys. 127, 689 (2012)